Sunday, April 19, 2015

Cujo

My new book is Cujo by Stephen King. So far I have read to page 142, this book has actually given me nightmares compared to the movie. The book is mainly about a friendly dog that ends u sticking his nose into a cave and turns into a man eater. He is on a killing rage, killing anything that gets in his way or that just plainly annoys him. His name is Cujo, he live on a farm in Maine. Then theres a little boy who keeps seeing this object in his closet at night. Something thats unexplainable to him, his closet door always slams open and he sees these big red eyes. He tells his parents but they don't believe him, this could be a second danger for the little city of Maine. Cujo has killed his owners friend already and his owner. His killing rage has just started. 

My new book is really really good, I have seen the movie but the book gives allot of details that weren't explained in the movie. This books details are so thorough that I can picture my self in the characters shoes perfectly. sometimes the book gives me goose bumps on how gruesome it is. The author gives the reader little details that are very important. This book is part of the Stephen King series and I feel like this is my new favorite author, I hope to read all his book and Finnish this one.

1 comment:

  1. Give an example of these thorough details! Also, just so you know, the phrase is "a lot" not "allot".

    ReplyDelete